D DF DY Horizontal Multi-Stage Pump
D DF DY Series pumps are in multi-stage single casing sectional horizontal construction designed in accordance with API610, for high-head pumping various kinds of liquids without solids, applicable to a wide range of tough and heavy circumstances.
Type D: ideal for low & medium pressure applications of clean water or similar liquids in miming and municipal water supply and drainage. Liquid Temperature up to 80℃.
Type DF: designed for pumping corrosive liquids with suction pressure up to 0.6 MPa and temperature up to 105℃. Materials of construction, type of seals and the internal construction may vary according to specific liquid to be pumped.
Type DY: Ideal for oils and petrochemical products with temperature up to 150℃ and viscosity up to 120 centipoises.
● Standard piping design in accordance with API610 and flange drilled to meet GB, DIN and ANSI Standards plans.
● Sectional single casing construction, the suction casing, stage casing and discharge casing shall be tied together with tie-bolts and sealed with metal-to-metal surface sealing.
● Soft packing as standard shaft sealing, external water cooling system designed for cooling of gland cover and stuffing box. Mechanical seal also available upon request.
● The rotor shall be supported at both ends by slide or ball bearings that will be lubricated with either oil or grease and cooled by circulation water. The axial thrust of the rotor shall be balanced by balancing discs. Return water piping shall be designed between the balancing chamber and suction casing.
● Pump shall be flexibly coupled with driving motor, clockwise rotation looking from motor side.