ZS Slurry Pump
Type ZS, single stage & suction, cantilever centrifugal pump, is specially designed for pumping of strongly abrasive gravels with large solids like dross and dregs. Ideal for dredgers, mining, power plants and metallurgic applications. Advanced design, reliable operation and highly generalized construction of the pump shall ensure a long life operation and convenient maintenance.
● Optimized CAD design greatly increased the MTBE.
● Unique impeller design reduced the impacting abrasion on the back of impellers caused by big & large gravels.
● The domed casing design increased passing capacity and structural strength while reducing impacts on the passageway.
● Double/single casing construction, all slurry contacted parts made of special wearable material of high rigidity, and the rest of QT/HT common cast iron.
● Impeller connected to the pump shaft by way of screw-cast-blind-hole plus female-to-male conjugation, as a result precise positioning achieved while capable of enduring large torques. At the same time the cast blind holes shall effectively prevent percussive wearing at the inlet.
● TIMKEN bearings are utilized to ensure long-term and stable operation.
● Bearing system completely independent from its supporting frames with a single adjust screw designed between the bearing assembly and its frames, radial adjustment easy and convenient.
● Impeller Removing Cover designed for large horsepower pumps.
● Discharge direction adjustable in 8 scales, each in 45° intervals around 360°.
● Soft packing, expeller sealing and mechanical sealing available.
● Rubbers for static sealing.
● Special sealing pads designed for suction and discharge.
● Multiple driven and coupling choices available, direct coupling or belt driven with gear box, hydraulic coupling or variable-frequency speed regulations.